Download the Saxum IPLogger component from the Saxum 2003 download site. You get a ZIP file. Login into your Joomla! administration site and follow these steps:
Go to the Extensions » Extension Manager »Install menu. You can:
- Upload Package File - select the Saxum IPLogger component ZIP file from your disc and click on Upload File&Install.
- Install from Directory - you can upload Saxum IPLogger component ZIP file into your server directory and install it from this directory
- Install from URL - you can install it from another URL.
With the package the following plugins will be installed:
- Extensions » Plugin Manager » Saxum IPLogger - User Plugin: this plugin logs the login of the registered users. It is enabled by default.
- Extensions » Plugin Manager » Saxum IPLogger - System Plugin: this plugin logs every unique visit on the website. It is disabled by default.
- Extensions » Plugin Manager » Saxum IPLogger - Block IPs: this plugin blocks IP-addresses and visits from those. It is disabled by default.
Components » Saxum IPLogger » Update » Update. At this point you can download the datafile of the IP-addresses with that the component will make statistics.